Assistant Manager, Transfer Pricing
Location: Hong KongKPMG's Global Transfer Pricing Services practice is a co-operating team of economists, tax practitioners and financial analysts located in KPMG member firms, all dedicated to providing clients with effective transfer pricing advice worldwide. This growing team offers comprehensive economic advisory and tax services to multinational companies by reviewing and formulating transfer pricing policies, assisting in transfer price defense case and supply chain planning. Clients are provided both with strategic transfer pricing planning aligned with evolving business strategies and assistance in complying with diverse requirements imposed under transfer pricing regimes.
- Assist in delivering transfer pricing projects
- Prepare and analyse financial and economic data for tax and regulatory compliance through the use of MS Word, Excel, and other statistical packages if applicable
- Devise and execute database searches for companies in Asia Pacific and other markets, and conduct economic, financial and accounting analyses
- Assist in drafting regional and local transfer pricing documentation reports
- Provide support to the managers to ensure effective and timely input to projects
- Work closely with other members and supervise the work of junior staff member within the team
- Assist mangers and partners to identify work opportunities both through an internal and external network of contacts
- Assist managers and partners to develop and maintain excellent client relationships
- Demonstrate behaviours such as teamwork, knowledge sharing, staff coaching etc.
- Demonstrate integrity and reliability in dealing with client matters
- University degree in economics, finance, accounting, law, or engineering and/or MBA
- Relevant experience in a professional firm
- Analytical, strategic mindset with strong numerical skills
- Experience and understanding of TP principles
- Ability to work and perform under pressure with tight deadlines
- Good presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English and Chinese (either Mandarin or Cantonese is fine)
- Good MS office skills, especially MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2017 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative (“KPMG International”), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
- Transfer Pricing