Assistant Manager, Management Accounting
Location: Hong KongThe successful candidate should be an experienced accounting professional who can handle a range of financial or accounting services independently. These include preparing financial analysis, reviewing accounts and validating related numerical data with minimal supervision to ensure they comply with the firm’s policies and procedures and meet the firm’s and management’s business needs.
- Be a team member in firm’s management accounting area including month end closing, budgeting and year end closing
- Assist in preparing ad hoc reports requested by management
- An Accounting degree holder, preferably with a professional accounting qualification
- Minimum three years’ management accounting experience is preferable
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office applications, especially Excel
- Knowledge in SAP preferred
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Mandarin
- A fast learner with the ability to adapt to the constantly changing financial requirements
- Ability to work under pressure and produce high-quality work within tight deadlines
- Accountable and proactive
- Good analytical and interpersonal skills
- Ability to follow all set procedures to achieve compliance
- Mature, reliable and detail-oriented
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2016 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative (“KPMG International”), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.
- Financial Analysis
- Financial Reporting
- Management Accounting
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word