Accounts Assistant, Restructuring Services
Location: Hong KongResponsibilities
- Prepare and handle receipt and payment accounts and associated vouchers
- Prepare bank reconciliation
- Handle general correspondence with banks and other external parties
- Prepare and file periodic regulatory accounts
- Provide general administrative support to the department, including filing duties
- Assist in ad hoc projects
- F.5 graduate or above with a minimum of five year experience in carrying out accounting and administrative duties
- Diploma / Certificate holder in Accountancy
- Good computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Chinese Word Processing
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English
- Good communication, interpersonal and organization skills
- A sense of responsibility, hard working, self-motivated and the ability to work independently and under pressure
- Attention to details and ability to multitask
- Immediate availability is preferred
To apply please send your CV and salary expectations to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2016 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.
- Bank Reconciliation
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word