Terminus Supervisor / Assistant Terminus Supervisor
- Completion of secondary education or equivalent
- At least 4 years’ working experience, preferably at supervisory level
- Basic knowledge in computer operation
- Candidates with less than 4 years working experience will be considered as Assistant Terminus Supervisor
- About 10 working hours per day, on shift and roster duties
- Responsible for daily operation of the bus terminus, including monitor and regulate bus departures, maintain queuing order
- Manage Bus Captains
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisors
Interested parties please send your CV marked with job code by e-mail to [email redacted, apply via Jobable], or by fax to 34750904 or by post marked with “Confidential” to the Recruitment Centre of Human Resources Department, The Kowloon Motor Bus Co. (1933) Ltd., 2/F, 1 Lam Wah Street, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon. Applicants who are not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. The Company will keep personal data of unsuccessful job applicants for a maximum period of 12 months. After that time, the personal data will be destroyed.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Education Level||Lower Secondary|