- Building Services
- Project Management
Senior Facilities Management Officer
- Bachelor degree in Building Services Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related disciplines
- At least 5 years’ relevant working experience, high potential candidate with less experience may also be considered as Facilities Management Officer
- Experience in preparation of tender specification and monitoring projects progress
- Familiar with E&M systems
- Proven ability to communicate with technical and non-technical personnel at all levels
- Possession of a valid HK driving licence
- Coordinate with internal and external clients independently
- Liaise with consultants, contractors and suppliers on project management
- Prepare tender documents, layout drawings and technical specifications
- Handle ad-hoc projects
Interested parties please send your CV marked with job code by e-mail to [email redacted, apply via Jobable], or by fax to 34750904 or by post marked with “Confidential” to the Recruitment Centre of Human Resources Department, The Kowloon Motor Bus Co. (1933) Ltd., 9 Po Lun Street, Lai Chi Kok, Kowloon. Applicants who are not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. The Company will keep personal data of unsuccessful job applicants for a maximum period of 12 months. After that time, the personal data will be destroyed.
- Driving Licence