- Customer Service
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
Customer Hotline Representative
- Completion of secondary education or equivalent
- Good verbal communication skills in Cantonese, English and Putonghua
- Good PC knowledge in MS Word, Excel and Chinese word processing
- Possess at least 1 years’ working experience at call centre
- Handle customers’ enquiries, suggestions and complaints on bus services through the KMB Customer Service Hotline and online platform
- Perform clerical duties
- Required to perform shift and roster duties
Interested parties please send your CV marked with job code by e-mail to [email redacted, apply via Jobable], or by fax to 34750904 or by post marked with “Confidential” to the Recruitment Centre of Human Resources Department, The Kowloon Motor Bus Co. (1933) Ltd., 2/F, 1 Lam Wah Street, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon. Applicants who are not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. The Company will keep personal data of unsuccessful job applicants for a maximum period of 12 months. After that time, the personal data will be destroyed.
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|