Apprentice (Vehicle Mechanic / Electrician / Body Repair)
- Completed junior secondary level or equivalent
- Kowloon Bay / Lai Chi Kok / Shatin / Tuen Mun
- 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (5/6 working days, alternate week)
- Undergo a three to four year apprenticeship program with training provided by KMB’s technical training school
- Attend courses at the Hong Kong Institute of Vocational Education under KMB sponsorship
Attractive fringe benefits including free bus travel to staff, medical benefits, annual leave and hospitalization insurance will be offered.
Interested parties please send your CV marked with job code by e-mail to [email redacted, apply via Jobable], or by fax to 34750904 or by post marked with “Confidential” to the Recruitment Centre of Human Resources Department, The Kowloon Motor Bus Co. (1933) Ltd., 2/F, 1 Lam Wah Street, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon. Applicants who are not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. The Company will keep personal data of unsuccessful job applicants for a maximum period of 12 months. After that time, the personal data will be destroyed.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Education Level||Form 3|