- Data Centre
- Inventory Management
- Microsoft Exchange Server
- Project Management
- Manage network, system, server and storage infrastructure of on-premise server room, data centre and cloud platform within our group
- Maintain proper documentation of corporate infrastructure such as network diagram, hardware & software inventory, operation procedure and guideline, incident report, etc.
- Provide system support to helpdesk support team to deliver IT services on an assigned user service level
- Assist and coordinate with vendors in the design, implementation and maintenance of IT project
- Perform ad hoc duties assigned
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years’ working experience in network and server administration and project implementation
- Solid experience in security, networking and general backend applications management such as Firewall, Routers, Switches, WLAN, IPSec VPN, MPLS, VoIP, Video Conferencing, BackupExec, Veeam, Kaspersky Anti-virus, IronPort Anti-spam, etc.
- Good knowledge in Wintel and Linux on virtualization platform and server applications such as Microsoft AD, Microsoft Exchange, VMware vSphere, Microsoft Azure, Nutanix AHV, Microsoft HyperV, etc.
- VCP/ CCNA/ CCNP certificate holder will be an advantage but not a must
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Qualification||Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP), Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), VMware Certified Professional (VCP)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|