- Investor Relations
- Project Finance
Treasury & Financing Manager
Location: Hong Kong
- Leading MNC
- New Headcount
- Attractive Salary
About the Company
Our client is a multinational company with continuous and healthy expansion. To support their overseas investment, they are recruiting a Financing Manager to join their Corporate Finance Department.
About the Role
Reporting to the General Manager, you will engage in project financing and networking with a diversified portfolio of banks and financial institutions. You shall review financing strategies, financing requirements and finance costs and securitization portfolio. You will engage in loan and securitization administration, prepare loan application reports and deliver business performance reports to stakeholders. You shall also contribute to any ad-hoc financing and investor relations projects as assigned.
About the Person
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Management or other related disciplines
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience in listed company or MNC
- CFA or equivalent professional qualifications preferred
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Strong multi-tasking and time management skills
- Flurent in English, Cantonese and Putonghua
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.