- Microsoft Access
Merchandising Manager (Sportswear)
Location: Hong Kong
- Fast growing and dynamic business
- Global leading athletic brand
- Open minded work environment with room for career development
A leading fast growing technical athletic brand is looking for Merchandising Manager to join it's Hong Kong office.
About the Company:
Report to Production Director, you Will be responsible for products on-time delivery and monitoring WIP. You Will negotiate and maintain a 12-month rolling capacity plan, and analyze seasonal forecast and buys to ensure monthly loading does not exceed capacity. You will also train new suppliers on company's requirements, process and policies. In addition, you will frequent travel to China and off-shore factories for production tracking and work closely with Compliance and Quality teams in ensuring that social compliance and quality standards are adhered to and goals are met.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering, Textiles or related fields; 8+ years experience in a similar role within a production environment; strong knowledge of technical fabrics, garment construction and related machinery
- Able to analyze work flow and are able to access bottlenecks; are fluent in Mandarin, Cantonese and English; have strong knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Self-awareness, with desire for constant self-improvement (goal-oriented)
- Ability and willingness to accept and provide feedback
- passionate about sport and living a healthy lifestyle
- outgoing, energetic, upbeat and fun
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.