Marketing Manager, Travel Retail
Location: Hong Kong
- An International Beauty Brand
- Dynamic and Good Company Culture
Our client is a well-known international beauty company. They are looking for a Marketing Manager to join their Travel Retail team for accelerating its development.
You will be responsible to develop the short and long term marketing strategies to enhance brand awareness and achieving business goals for the global travel retail business. Collaborate with Sales and Education teams to carry out in-store promotions, develop marketing collaterals and drive the development of the Duty Free Exclusive projects. Monitor the product performance, sales forecast, A&P budget and market trend to identify business opportunities and provide market feedback to HQ.
- Degree Holder in Marketing, Business or relevant discipline
- Minimum 8 years Product Marketing/ Brand Marketing experiences in Travel Retail industry
- Strong analytical and planning skills with good business sense
- Well-organized and detail minded, able to work under a fast-pace environment.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency of computer literacy, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Winky Cheung at +852 3180 4971 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.
- Brand Awareness
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint