Marketing Manager, Property Management
Location: Hong Kong
- Responsible for the Group's marketing
- Independent, proactive and hands-on
- Attractive remuneration package
Our client covers a wide range of business areas including property management, third-party logistics and hotel management etc. They are now looking for a Marketing Manager to join the team.
- Plan, budget and formulate strategic marketing and communications campaign for the Group.
- Design and prepare marketing communication and promotional materials of the Group
- Prepare content of Staff Newsletter, intranet, social media and templates.
- Responsible for organizing staff activities and corporate event including Annual Dinner
- In charge of digital marketing programs, website revamp and maintenance, ecommerce platform and apps development and social media campaign etc
- Degree in Marketing or related discipline
- At least 6 years of marketing experience
- Familiar with digital marketing is a must
- Strategic thinking, detail-minded, independent, hands-on and self-initiative
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Proficiency in MS Office and Chinese Word Processing
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Chamy Wong at +852 3180 4965 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.
- Corporate Communications
- Microsoft Word