- C (Programming Language)
- Employee Relations
Human Resources Officer - C&B/ Account Servicing
Location: Hong Kong
About the Client
Our client is a globally recognized retailer, and they are now looking for a proactvie and energetic candidate to join their team.
About the Role
Reporting to the HR Manager, you are responsible to handle all rounded HR functions with a focus in full spectrum of C&B functions for Hong Kong, including payroll, MPF, taxation, group benefits and Insurance. Other than C&B, you are also responsible for a part of recruitment, training delivery and employee relations.
About the Person
- University graduate preferably in Human Resources or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of HR experience with backgroud in C&B, preferably MNC
- Attention to details, analytical and with problem solving ability
- Independent, team player with good communication skill
- Sound knowledge in salary and benefit administration, Employment Ordinanace and other HR-related statutory requirements in both HK and Macau Region
- Experienced MS Office users
- Knowledge of Success Factor is an advantage
- Immediate Available is preferred
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patricia Tang at +852 3180 4924 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|