- Perform daily maintenance activities such as faults investigation, recovering and reporting.
- Carry out field services, provide hardware maintenance & installation services.
- Perform preventive maintenance activities.
- Diploma / Higher Diploma in Electronic Engineering / Electrical Engineering or above;
- Ability to work independently and work under pressure;
- Good knowledge in PC including PCB design, CAD drawing & Microprocessor firmware design;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
KML is an equal-opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. If you look for an exciting and rewarding career, please send us your full resume immediately, your present and expected salary (MUST) to us through below "Apply Now".
Personal data collected will only be used for recruitment purposes.