- Circuit Design
Engineers/Associate Engineers - Electronic
The incumbent will perform a full spectrum of technical and engineering works over the entire life cycle of intelligent systems or products. It includes detailed system block and board level design, sourcing of parts, processes and services, prototyping of equipment and modules, prepare design calculation, system or product configuration, BOM & FMEA, draft technical and production documents, coordinate with multi-disciplinary team members, representatives from clients and other stakeholders, provide technical supports to the trail end of the product or system life cycle.
- Degree in Electronic or mechatronic Engineering or equivalent
- Experience in circuit design and micro-controller firmware or mechatronic device development is an advantage
- Strong PC skills, proficient in widely-used soft-tools available to the industry, Solidworks, AutoCAD and MsProject, etc.
- Know how to deal with vendors on meeting quality and delivery targets.
- Good communication skills in both English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua an advantage
- Good problem solving skill, Self-motivated and a good team player
- Able to work under pressure and willing to work at irregular working hours
- Occasional travel is required
- Less experienced may be appointed Associate Engineer
KML is an equal-opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. If you look for an exciting and rewarding career, please send us your full resume immediately, your present and expected salary (MUST) to us through below "Apply Now".
Personal data collected will only be used for recruitment purposes.
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|