Engineers/Associate Engineers - Electrical
The incumbent will perform a full spectrum of electrical engineering works such as preparation of design calculation & documentation on system and installation design in the form of specifications, drawings, implementation and T&C plans and procedures, O&M manuals; Sourcing of electrical material, processes or services to satisfy project requirements; execution of T&C plan for system hand-over, coordination and liaison with client and other stakeholder’s representatives, .
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Min. 3 years continuous and practical experience in electrical installation works
- Strong PC skills and proficient in widely-used soft-tools available to the industry including MsProject, AutoCAD and Microstation
- A valid Certificate of Registered Electrical Worker in B0 & H0 is preferred
- Good communication skill in both English and Chinese
- Good team-player, self-motivated and able to handle project independently
- Able to work under pressure and willing to work at irregular working hours
- Less experienced may be appointed Associate Engineer
KML is an equal-opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. If you look for an exciting and rewarding career, please send us your full resume immediately, your present and expected salary (MUST) to us through below "Apply Now".
Personal data collected will only be used for recruitment purposes.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|