- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
- Word Processing
Company Secretarial Assistant
Location: North Point
- Supporting our Corporate Secretarial Division to provide full range professional statutory company secretarial services to our local and overseas clients
- Successful candidates will have opportunities to deal with complex transactions including group restructuring, merger and acquisition, and solvent and insolvent winding-up
- Graduate or Diploma holder of Company Secretarial studies of Vocational Training Council, Caritas, YMCA, Open University and equivalents
- Student Member of HKICS
- More than 1 year Company Secretarial experience is preferred
- New graduates will also be considered
- Good command of English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Putonghua) is preferred
- Good knowledge in CSA, MS Word, Excel and Chinese word processing
- Mature, self-motivated, hard-working, responsible and able to work under pressure
- Immediately available preferred.
We offer attractive remuneration package, 5-day working week, study and examination leave and allowances, and good promotion prospect.
Please apply with full resume together with present and expected salary, contact telephone number and availability to The Personnel Department, Kingston C. P. A. Limited, 6th Floor, Greenwich Centre, 260 King’s Road, North Point, Hong Kong or by email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
(Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only)
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|
|Qualification||Hong Kong Institute of Chartered Secretaries Graduate (HKICS)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|