- Building Services
- Property Management
Officer -Technical Services
Location: Hong Kong
The incumbent will assist the Manager -Technical Services to perform the day-to-day maintenance work, including routine and preventive maintenance and monitoring contractors’ work performance.
- Degree / Higher Diploma in Building Services / Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Building Studies or equivalent
- At least 3 years' solid working experience in building maintenance
- Experience gained in property management companies will be an advantage
- Holder of Registered Certificate of Electrical Worker (Grade A0) or above is preferable
- Self-motivated with good communication skills
We offer attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience for the right candidate. Please send your application with full resume, date of availability and expected salary to the Senior Manager –Human Resources, Kerry Property Management Services Limited, 25/F Kerry Centre, 683 King's Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong or by email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
(The personal data provided will only be used for recruitment and employment-related purposes.All personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence. All applications may be considered for other suitable position(s) in the Kuok/Kerry Group and its subsidiary/ associated companies.
For correction of or access to personal data after submission of the application or enquiries on recruitment matters, please contact Human Resources Department by post or by email to the above addresses. Please mark “Confidential: Personal Data Access/ Correction/ Recruitment Enquiries” on your correspondence.
Information on unsuccessful candidates will normally be destroyed after12 months from the date of application.)
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|