Officer -Property Services
Location: Hong Kong
The incumbent will be responsible for providing quality property management services to our clients, handling complaints and inquiries, liaising with contractors, supervising security team and monitoring cleaning and general maintenance works.
- Degree / Diploma holder preferably in Property Management, Facilities Management or related disciplines
- At least 3 years’ related working experience in luxurious residential building
- Holder of Security Personnel Permit with qualified QAS / in-house trainer is preferred
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Mature, independent and with excellent communication skills
We offer attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience for the right candidate. Please send your application with full resume, date of availability and expected salary to the Senior Manager –Human Resources, Kerry Property Management Services Limited, 25/F Kerry Centre, 683 King's Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong or by email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
(The personal data provided will only be used for recruitment and employment-related purposes.All personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence. All applications may be considered for other suitable position(s) in the Kuok/Kerry Group and its subsidiary/ associated companies.
For correction of or access to personal data after submission of the application or enquiries on recruitment matters, please contact Human Resources Department by post or by email to the above addresses. Please mark “Confidential: Personal Data Access/ Correction/ Recruitment Enquiries” on your correspondence.
Information on unsuccessful candidates will normally be destroyed after12 months from the date of application.)