- Customer Service
Officer -Customer Services (Clubhouse)
- Lead a team to provide quality services to residents in clubhouse
- Ensure the customer services provided is up to service standard of the company
- Plan and organize various recretional activities and events
- Handle customer enquiries and cultivate harmonious relationship with residents
- Degree/Diploma holder in hospitality management or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years' working experience in customer services field
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Pleasant personality and being helpful, friendly, tactful, patient and proactive character
We offer attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience for the right candidate. Please send your application with full resume, date of availability and expected salary tothe Senior Manager -Human Resources, Kerry Property Management Services Limited, 25/F Kerry Centre, 683 King’s Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong or by email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
(The personal data provided will only be used for recruitment and employment-related purposes.All personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence. All applications may be considered for other suitable position(s) in the Kuok/Kerry Group and its subsidiary/ associated companies.
For correction of or access to personal data after submission of the application or enquiries on recruitment matters, please contact Human Resources Department by post or by email to the above addresses. Please mark “Confidential: Personal Data Access/ Correction/ Recruitment Enquiries” on your correspondence.
Information on unsuccessful candidates will normally be destroyed after 12 months from the date of application.)
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|