- Quality Assurance
- Quality Control
Assistant Project Coordinator / Project Coordinator (2 years' contract)
Location: Hong Kong
- Monitor the renovation, improvement, addition and alteration works for new development projects or maintenance works
- Enhance the quality control of new development projects for and on behalf of Quality Assurance Team
- Coordinate with project team and contractors to handle the defect rectification requested by the owners
- Assist in ad hoc projects when required
- Higher Diploma or above in Building Studies, Building Surveying, Electrical Engineering or related disciplines
- Basic knowledge in builder's work and fitting-out work
- Experience in building renovation and maintenance works should be an advantage
- Proficiency in PC applications, fluent written and spoken English and Chinese are prerequisites
- Dynamic and energetic with good interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Those with more experience would be considered as Project Coordinator.
We offer attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience for the right candidate. Please send your application with full resume, date of availability and expected salary tothe Senior Manager -Human Resources, Kerry Property Management Services Limited, 25/F Kerry Centre, 683 King’s Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong or by email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
(The personal data provided will only be used for recruitment and employment-related purposes.All personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence. All applications may be considered for other suitable position(s) in the Kuok/Kerry Group and its subsidiary/ associated companies.
For correction of or access to personal data after submission of the application or enquiries on recruitment matters, please contact Human Resources Department by post or by email to the above addresses. Please mark “Confidential: Personal Data Access/ Correction/ Recruitment Enquiries” on your correspondence.
Information on unsuccessful candidates will normally be destroyed after 12 months from the date of application.)
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|