Merchandiser

Full-time

Technical Skills

  • Business Analytics
  • Forecasting
  • Inventory Management
  • Merchandising
  • Sales
  • Stock Taking
  • Supply Chain Management

Job Description

Merchandiser

Location: Asia-China-Hong Kong-Wan Chai

ROLE OBJECTIVE:

This role will be divided into two main areas – 80% will be focusing on the merchandising duties for the worldwide Qeelin business (all channels). The remaining 20% will be supporting the Wholesale and Business Planning Manager to conduct different kind of business analysis. 

ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :

  • Define monthly inventory replenishment needs (based on sales forecast) for all international markets
  • Closely communicate with all markets to ensure that sales targets have been achieved with well-balanced stocks
  • Analyze individual store sales performance and propose tailor made assortment to optimize inventory
  • Work closely with finance team to monitor stock levels and ensure annual inventory objectives are on track
  • Work with Supply Chain team for development stage and shipment arrangement to ensure production quality and on time delivery to international markets
  • Participate and contribute to the company Product Meetings to make recommendations on the developments of the year
  • Collect data and information from different sources to conduct comprehensive business analysis 

Qualifications

REQUIREMENTS:

  • Degree holder or above
  • 5 - 6 minimum years of relevant experience in luxury retail sector, preferably from hard luxury
  • Good communication and interpersonal skills
  • Excellent in spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
  • Energetic, passionate, creative and customer-oriented
  • Able to work under pressure and a good team player
  • Immediate available is highly preferred
  • Fully proficient in all MS Office tools
Employment TypeFull-time
Education LevelBachelor
LanguageEnglish, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)
Kering GroupRetail and e-commerce

2601 26/F Hysan Place 500 Hennessy Road, Causeway Bay Hong Kong

directions_walk3 mins walk from Causeway Bay Station