- Big Data
- Data Mining
- Digital Media
- Google Analytics
- Project Management
DIGITAL & MEDIA DIRECTOR - APAC
Location: Asia-China-Hong Kong
Lead APAC Group Media across Strategy, Group Negotiations & Implementation with a strong focus on Digital, Data and Innovation. The position is based in HK and you would report to the Global Media Director in Paris
You would partner with Brands HQ’s, Regional/Local Brands Leadership and Media Agency network, all along with the Group Global media team based in Paris.
Bring a comprehensive Digital view that spans advertising and social media, e- commerce and digital marketing, to develop & lead Digital Strategy and Innovation, especially Data Strategy in order to optimize cross function synergies (i.e. CRM/e-Business/MarComms, etc.).
- Support Kering brands in their 360 Media Strategy deployment, with a major focus on developing their Digital Strategies and plan activations:
- Work with the brands and the Media Agencies to develop integrated Media Strategies focusing on Digital development, as part of an integrated approach (i.e. from brief, recommendation, budget set up and follow up, strategy and planning, to buying negotiations, content optimization, plan activation, tracking and optimization of campaign performances)
- Lead APAC Group negotiations, cross media focusing on a fully integrated business model approach including Digital with a strong drive for results (maximize savings, added value, positioning, etc.) and an ability to develop new forms of partnerships
- Optimize and streamline (on/off-line) media planning/buying and digital marketing processes across the region to ensure efficiencies
- Engage and enable MarComms teams across the region to drive continual digital transformation and advancement, and ensure growth of digital marketing capabilities.
- Drive Group & Brands’ innovative media initiatives both in terms of Digital Media Strategy and Data Strategy (DMP, Programmatic, CRM-onboarding, Audience based web-Marketing, Attribution models, etc.). Develop strategy to capture and effectively utilize consumer data in marketing decision making -- Educate teams on the importance of data and how to apply insights to daily activities
- Continually educate & update Brands on Digital Media and support their Digital Branded Content Strategy development (organize trainings/workshops, share guidelines and best practices, launch proof-of-concept around innovative ideas, contribute to the Global Digital newsletter etc.)
- Monitor Digital Media activities and share best practices (Both macro Group and Brand views: dashboards and tools management like social listening tool, DCM, Google analytics, WeChat Management Platform, Attribution models, KPIs dashboards, evolve Digital Benchmarking etc)
- Lead Regional/Local Agency Media teams across the regional network, focusing on the Digital experts (monitoring and optimization of the relationship and quality of service/talent for the Group and brands both on a strategic and operational level, implementation of process, guidelines, templates, global SoW deliverables, etc.)
- Build solid relationships with key media partners (publishers, pure players, BAT, etc.)
- Build on synergies with E-commerce, Digital CRM & Social CRM teams (support the integration of branding/performance-marketing media strategies alongside digital business teams, as well as audience-based web marketing, drive test-and-learn brands’ approaches alongside CRM teams, contribute to the design and implementation of the Group data strategy: 2nd party data partnership, data enrichment, big data, data-mining)
- Strong Media and Digital Marketing background (min. 10-15 years) with experience/knowledge across campaign ideation, project management, media planning/buying, website, direct and performance marketing
- Past experience in Luxury/Fashion/Affluent Brands at an Agency (Media/Digital/Data) and/or in-house, plus Regional/International experience preferred, working with local, Regional and HQ teams
- In-depth understanding and knowledge of APAC especially Greater China essential
- Superb relationship building and engagement with people from all different backgrounds, roles and levels
- Strong data and analysis interest and experience.
- Project manage to help facilitate change, drive initiatives with strong analytical skills, great attention to detail and lateral thinker/problem solver
- Advanced communication skills, English mandatory and Mandarin ideal
- Strong team player, motivate and support/grow team, able to collaborate cross functionally/cross market
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|
|Language||English, Mandarin (Putonghua)|