- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Business Development
- Microsoft Excel
- Product Development
Location: Asia-Hong Kong-Kwun Tong-Kowloon Bay
- Develop assigned styles/collections in cooperation with Designers, internal teams and suppliers.
- Contribute to the development process actively by proposing alternative garment execution, to fully optimize garment targets of design, quality and price.
- Manage and execute time and action plans and ensure on time delivery of samples in good execution, quality and fit.
- Coordinate and monitor all activities regarding development, approval and communication of all fabric, trimming and accessory suppliers.
- Drive proactive cross functional communication with internal and external stakeholders to achieve efficient and effective product development process.
- Ensure on time product finalization and approval prior to bulk order placement.
- Responsible for preparation, maintenance and follow up of all work documents (e.g. tech pack, style specification, size tables, fabric and trim selection, fitting and sealing comments, etc.).
- Ensure on time and accurate data administration in systems.
- Responsible for cost review and negotiation to meet target FOB prices and profit margins.
- Coordinate and take part in seasonal development trips aboard.
- Diploma or Degree in Textile / Fashion / Clothing related discipline.
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in garment/sportswear industry, ideally on asset business development.
- Woven, knitted, printed garment and fabric knowledge and experience is a must.
- Good understanding and knowledge of apparel components and product costing.
- Proficient in Excel, Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Independent, self-motivated, responsible, detail-minded, well-organized, team oriented and flexible.
- Good command of English and Mandarin.
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Developer.
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|
|Language||English, Mandarin (Putonghua)|