- Adobe Illustrator
Location: Asia-Hong Kong-Kwun Tong-Kowloon Bay
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Develop Inline and SMUs collections in cooperation with Product & Design team from Head office and suppliers.
- Responsible for development and production of soft lines’ accessories product independently, e.g. woven & knitted headwear, scarfs and gloves etc.
- Work proactively with cross-functional, internal and external division to ensure a smooth and efficient development and production process in timely manner.
- Responsible for transparent costing process to achieve best possible FOB prices in alignment with Board’s target margin.
- Maintain styles’ specification and latest cost sheets in system.
- Maintain testing reports during development stage and make sure it’s up to our quality standard.
- Prepare protos’ and sealing comments to suppliers and handover to QA team before order placement.
- Monitoring samples orders and production activities to ensure samples and bulk are delivered within timeline.
Things you should bring along / Qualifications:
- Diploma holder in Textiles / clothing is preferred.
- Minimum 3 years working experiences in soft lines accessories and similar position is preferred.
- Good knowledge in products’ development and prices negotiation.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Mandarin.
- Team player with strong communication, negotiation, analytical and organizational skills.
- Result-oriented, aggressive and detail- minded and able to work independently.
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Microsoft Office and Internet.
- Short notice or immediately available.