- Apache Pivot
- Inventory Management
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Supply Chain Management
Assistant Executive / Executive, Sales Operation
Location: Asia-Hong Kong
PUMA is one of the world’s leading Sports Brands that designs and develops footwear, apparel and accessories. It starts in sport and ends in fashion. PUMA offers performance and sport-inspired lifestyle products in categories such as Football, Running, Training, Fitness, Golf and Motorsports.
We are committed to working in ways that contribute to the world by supporting creativity, sustainability and peace, and by staying true to the principles of being fair, honest, positive and creative in decisions made and actions taken.
Would you like working in a fast pace and multicultural environment? Then PUMA is the right place to be! Become a member of our successful Sales team based in Hong Kong.
We are currently looking for a Executive, Sales Operation.
- To support all front- and back-end Sales functions in realizing profitable and sustainable market share and net sales growth by driving sales process, policies, standards, and business transparency leveraging applicable Global and Regional solutions.
- To assist on driving all sales process, policies, strategic planning, analysis, tools, and technology (B2B platform, catalogues, etc). To ensure close collaboration with all cross functional go-to- market functions includes IT and logistic representing the needs and requests of the sales organization.
- To ensure ongoing transparency of sales disciplines and performance ie Sales & Margin, Trade Terms, Orderbook, Inventory and resources available. To monitor all sales calendars and timelines ensuring efficiency and effectiveness across all sales functions.
- To support the contribution to the development and coordination of all sales support activities i.e. Go-to-market mgmt, sample availability, tradeshows and calendars, distribution guideline and policies, customer satisfaction surveys
- To recruit and build the Sales Operations organization with respect to the AP Sales Org blueprint. To develop, train and lead all direct reports thru clear target setting, objectives guidelines and sales disciplines.
- To work on all sales reporting requirements, Orderbook management, and the development of budget / forecasting accuracy. To monitor and report on customer and competitor performance ie market share and development, sell-thru performance and ROI on key activities.
Things you should bring along / Qualifications:
- University degree in Sales, Retail, Marketing, Business Management or related disciplines
- Fresh graduates will be considered
- Previous experience in Sales, Supply Chain, Finance is preferred
- Previous experience in Sport, FMCG, Consulting is highly preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is a must; e.g. Excel (Pivot Table & VLOOKUP) and PowerPoint
- Good command of English & Chinese
If you are a flexible, open-minded and dedicated individual, PUMA offers interesting opportunities not only in an exciting and challenging industry, but also an enjoyable and open working atmosphere. If you have the drive and commitment to work in the dynamic and demanding PUMA environment, please submit your online application (including your CV with your possible starting date and salary expectations).