Customer Service Officer (Airline/Hotel/Loyalty Club)
Location: Tsuen Wan
A leading travel and lifestyle reward program company is now looking for talents who have strong passion in developing their career mainly in Customers or Loyal Membership Services related area, to have satisfaction in helping people through qualitative customer services, good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Provide outstanding customer services in a professional and genuine manner
- Support all calls from customers/members including fare quotations, reserving flights and answer general enquires
- Passion in helping out people to ease their concern and frustration by providing appropriate solutions
- Writing reports and emails to follow up issues and complain from customers in a fast pace environment with detailed mind
- Liaise with team manager on customer service issues and complains for future improvement
- Experience in customer service such as loyalty club, airport, airline or hotel would be an advantage. Fresh graduate welcome.
- Show passion in developing own career in Customer Services
- Strong command in both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Good telephone manner and problem solving skills
- Love to serve people in helping their enquiries and dealing with their concerns
- Energetic, self-motivated, teamwork, dynamic and able to work under pressure
- Flexible to work on shift timetable and weekends
- Good PC skills
- Incentive bonus
- Health Seminar, Volunteer Team and more.
- 5 days work week
- 14 days paid annual leave
- Progressive promotion
If interested candidates please send your detailed resume with current and expected salary to [email redacted, apply via Jobable], potential candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks.
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose only.
- Answering Telephones
- Customer Service