- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Excel
- Project Management
- Risk Management
- Stakeholder Management
Technology Controls Officer, Hong Kong / China, Executive Director
About J.P. Morgan Chase & Co
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorganchase.com
This role will be part of the North Asia GTCO team and will be responsible for supporting the N. Asia TCO via technology control activities in the sub-region. This work will include regulatory analysis, formulation and maintenance of location risk profiles, participation in regulatory activities, participation in control assessment and other related activities for the countries in N. Asia. Success requires a combination of strong presentation and senior stake holder management skills, execution skills, project management experience and building strong rapport with all regional stakeholders and the Line of Business TCOs operating in Asia. N. Asia consists of China, Korea and Taiwan.
- Provide support for N. Asia TCO;
- Attend regional and sub-regional technology and control forums;
- Perform analysis on new and changed regulations to identify technology impact;
- Partner with LOB TCOs and functional control owners to address regulatory control implementation and remediation;
- Create and maintain location risk profiles;
- Provides input to the risk registry, IT regulatory schedule and team initiatives;
- Establish and maintain program of oversight for technology change documentation;
- Participate in regulatory inspections and RFIs to coordinate and review responses;
- Contribute to regional and global reporting as needed, and;
- Other tasks as assigned
Risk and Control Experience:
- Several years of experience in Technology Risk Management or Technology Audit working for a financial institution.
- Strong understanding of control frameworks and industry standards including COBIT, ISO 27001, COBIT, NIST and ITIL.
- Applied experience in technology control assurance and control issue remediation.
- Understanding of IT GCCs and Application controls and best practice.
- Understanding of regional IT regulation as well as OCC and SOX 404 requirements.
Key Technology Skills
- Broad knowledge of Infrastructure such as Windows and Unix OS, networks and databases
- Good command of MS Office skills especially Microsoft Access and Microsoft Excel.
Key Soft skills:
- Fluent in English and Chinese including writing skills
- Strong presentation, communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Develops and maintains effective working relationships with the stakeholders and the various control or extended control functions.
- Client focused and service orientated. Proactively engages with stakeholders and maintains effective working relationships.
- Ability to handle difficult discussions and present complex technical issues to non-technical audiences.
- Demonstrates and fosters teamwork. Ability to work as part of a team and to make positive contributions.
- Strong diversity skills able to communicate effectively with people from different cultural backgrounds.
- CRISC, CISA, CISM qualifications a plus
- Project management experience would be preferred.
- Financial services experience combined with Big 4 experience would be preferred.
- Willingness to travel internationally and work from remote locations
J.P. Morgan is a place for talented people from all backgrounds and perspectives because our clients come from all backgrounds and perspectives. We encourage a culture of inclusion, where everyone's opinion counts and all employees have the freedom to deliver their absolute best. This is why we work hard and invest in attracting and developing a diverse workforce. Learn more about our Business Resource Groups in how they help our employees build successful careers and reach their greatest potential.
|Qualification||ITIL Practitioner Level|