- Financial Planning
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
Private Bank, Business Manager (Investment), Associate/VP, Hong Kong
Location: HK-Hong Kong-Hong Kong-Chater House / 03761
As Business Manager for Investments, Asia, you will develop a detailed understanding of the Private Banking business.
This is a highly visible role which will require the ability to communicate and influence effectively at all levels and good connection with global investment teams.
Accountabilities include project management of new initiatives for the investment business and managing sales management and BAU operations to drive improvements in overall efficiencies.
The individual will need to be proactive and action oriented with strong analytical skills and a proven ability for problem solving.
Main Responsibilities & Duties:
Work with the Investment Business Management team and Head of investments to execute business strategy in different areas such as sales, controls, product strategy and development
Connect with global teams on investment priorities and different initiatives implementations
Partner with Asset Class Leaders and products teams to launch new investment products and solutions
Implement process changes for investor to streamline and tighten controls to reduce business risk
Coordinate agenda and logistics for daily morning meetings for Private Bank client advisors
Gather data and perform analysis for different business functions and locations to identify areas for growth business improvement
Establish strong working relationships with all business partners throughout the Private Bank organization - across functions and geographies
Create presentations for Executive Management to be used in regular meetings, leadership events, off-sites meetings, etc.
Organize, set agenda and prepare materials for senior management meetings
Assist with budget and financial planning including staff and headcount planning
- University degree
- Over 5 years of relevant work experience within the financial services industry, ideally with exposure to project coordination / business management
- Strong business acumen, detailed-oriented, possessing strong analytical skills
- Problem solving mindset, ability to take initiative to resolve issues
- Attention to detail, timeliness, and high productivity while working under pressure to meet deadlines
- Proactive, keen to learn and take on new responsibility
- Superb computer skills - Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Articulate in written and verbal communication, native to fluent written and spoken English, Chinese language (Mandarin) skill a major plus
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills - and ability to interact with colleagues at all levels and build trusted relationships
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|