- Data Management
- Legal Documentation
- Regulatory Reporting
- Relationship Management
Office of the Secretary, Documentation Manager, Hong Kong (6 months contract)
Location: HK-Hong Kong-Hong Kong-One Island East / 31141
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com
A Documentation Specialist/Manager based in Hong Kong for the Company Secretary (Office of the Secretary)’s [“OTS”] Department and provide documentation management and MIS services support to OTS in management of J.P. Morgan’s businesses and subsidiaries.
- Data Management and Retention
- Scanning, Imaging and uploading the corporate documents, information, data and forms into the OTS database(s).
- Management of repository for legal documents such as delegation documents and corporate documents.
- Maintenance and updating of the relevant databases.
- Provisions of reports, analysis and tracking of the above items to the management.
- Generating reports on legal entities from OTS for regulatory reporting purposes.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the Document Management Team, preferably in Banking / Financial services industry
- Knowledge of MS office applications essential
- Good spoken and written English language
- Ability to work within a team
- Good inter-personal and relationship management skills
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|