- Market Data
- Order Management
- Perl Programming
- Trading Systems
Java Software Engineer - Equity Trading Technology, Associate
A developer position is available at JPMorgan Sales and Trading Technology in Hong Kong. In this role, the developer will work with traders to develop, implement, support and maintain an existing Production Trader Order Management platform across Asian markets. The person should have experience with dealing with various financial data (trading/execution/BAU support are plus). This person also has ability to understand and create scalable/consistent semi-structured data platform for running various environments
- Design and develop Trader Order Management platform
- Enhance existing logic and improve performance
- Develop and maintain automated testing
- Provide second level and morning support
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3+ yeas of development experience in low latency, real-time, scalable trading system
- Strong knowledge and experience in FIX, Market Data, Analytics and OMS. Knowledge in equities trading in Asian markets specific.
- In-depth core Java knowledge experience
- Technical knowledge in Core Java, Oracle, RVD, Timesten, QPID, JSON, Perl, Swing/SWT, Eclipse RCP, shell scripts in Lunix/Unix environment.
- Self-motivated, multi-tasking, with string analytical and problem solving skills, solution oriented with proven results.
- Clear and confident communication skills - both verbal and written in English.
- Good team player and can be working independently with minimal guidance.
J.P. Morgan is a place for talented people from all backgrounds and perspectives because our clients come from all backgrounds and perspectives. We encourage a culture of inclusion, where everyone's opinion counts and all employees have the freedom to deliver their absolute best. This is why we work hard and invest in attracting and developing a diverse workforce. Learn more about our Business Resource Groups in how they help our employees build successful careers and reach their greatest potential.