Global Investment Management, Research Analyst, Asia Telco & Utilities, Vice President/Executive Director, Hong Kong/Singapore
Location: HK-Hong Kong-Hong Kong-Chater House / 03761
GIM, Research Analyst, Asia Telco & Utilities, VP/ED, Hong Kong/Singapore
JPMorgan Asset Management ("JPMAM") provides investment management products and services to institutional and individual investors worldwide. It offers the full spectrum of investment strategies - from equity, cash management, fixed income, currency and asset allocation to alternative asset classes such as private equity, real estate and hedge funds.
Global Equity Research provides investment management capabilities to institutional and retail clients, based on proprietary, fundamental research implemented by portfolio managers. Dedicated research analysts produce long-term forecasts for the companies in their sector; portfolio managers use these insights to construct portfolios for our clients.
The Global Equity Research team is looking for a Research Analyst to cover Asia Telecommunications and Utilities companies. The main responsibilities of this position would include:
Research companies and industries. Cover the given universe of companies.
Forecast income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow items for near-term and normalized periods.
Make relative valuation comparisons and investment recommendations to portfolio managers.
Participate in managing regional and global analyst funds.
Communicate and collaborate with the global network of JPMIM analysts.
- Strong understanding of financial markets and securities valuations
- Buy-side experience preferred
- Strong spreadsheet modeling and forecasting skills
- Ability to distinguish between essential and nonessential information
- Excellent oral and written skills.
- Ability to work effectively with colleagues based in New York, London and Tokyo
- At least seven years of relevant experience analyzing companies in the Telco and/or Utilities industries
- Educational background: CFA
- CFA Level III / CFA Charterholder
- Asset Allocation
- Balance Sheets
- Cash Flow Management
- Cash Management
- Fixed Income
- Hedge Funds
- Investment Management