Global Investment Management, Global Strategic Relationships Research, Vice President, Hong Kong
Location: HK-Hong Kong-Hong Kong-Chater House / 03761
Asset Management, Global Strategic Relationships Research, Vice President, Hong Kong
J.P. Morgan Asset Management is the global brand for asset management activities of J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. and a global leader in asset management services. With a global network of over 1,200 investment professionals located in over 30 locations worldwide and assets under management of US$1.7 trillion, we are one of the largest asset and wealth managers in the world.
In the Asia Pacific region, J.P. Morgan Asset Management has eight offices, including a joint venture in China. The Global Funds Management (“Funds”) businesses in each location serves financial intermediaries and individual investors; providing clients with access to J.P. Morgan Asset Management’s extensive range of investment solutions across all asset classes.
The Global Strategic Relationship (GSR) Group, Asia Pacific is responsible for providing dedicated coverage to investment decision makers and research teams of key Funds clients across the region, working closely with GSR and Investor teams globally in addition to local Client Advisors to strategically grow these relationships and our overall Funds business. The incumbent will be responsible for coordinating and working with internal partners across the region to understand client requirements and help position both new and existing solutions from completing RFI/RFPs through formal due diligence processes. The role requires direct interaction with client due diligence teams and consultants.
We seek a high caliber candidate to perform the following role:
- Create and grow relationships with central research teams of large, global and regional distributors
- Develop strong product and platform expertise to drive fund on-boarding and selection for focus product lists with key accounts
- Partner closely with country intermediary sales teams and investor teams to complete client submissions including RFI/RFPs
- Coordinate with GSR teams in other regions to ensure consistent global mapping across regions and deliver an integrated client due-diligence approach
- Assist in identifying product solutions to complement distributor’s product platforms
- Closely monitor and track progress on requests for information and projects at the same time
- Minimum of 6-9 years of experience in account management, mutual fund or financial industry and/or product due diligence
- Experience in managing complex and regional/global clients
- Excellent planning, time management, communication and organizational skills
- Strong project management skills showcasing the ability to steer toward challenging deadlines
- Exemplary client engagement and interaction skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to thrive in a dynamic team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- Due Diligence
- Investment Management
- Mutual Funds
- Project Management