- Asset Allocation
- Customer Service
- Inventory Management
Global Business & Document Services – Print Room Equipment Operator – Hong Kong
Location: HK-Hong Kong-Hong Kong-Chater House / 03761
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.4 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorganchase.com
Global Business & Document Services (GBDS) is the corporation's primary print production and distribution unit for JPMorgan Chase. GBDS provides Statement Processing Services across all Lines of Business. GBDS also manufactures a wide variety of products including postcards, letters, posters, invoices, sales and marketing material originated from its internal composition team in addition to work submitted directly from internal clients.
This position is responsible for producing high quality digital print outputs, products, and services utilizing high-speed digital production and wide-format inkjet printers. Additionally, various finishing and mounting equipment are regularly utilized. In addition to producing digital print to the highest quality the Digital Print Operator will also operate the high volume mail inserter for client statements and adhoc mailings and continue to learn and operate print technologies that will support the efficient print and distribution for all client communications.
Job Duties: -
- Provide excellent customer service interacting with Clients, both directly and via phone/email.
- Monitor Client order process (email, project drop-off, etc.) and inbound work queues to ensure that all incoming jobs are processed in a timely manner.
- Preflight and quality check responsibilities prior to releasing the job for print.
- Continually monitor print quality to ensure that all work produced meets highest quality standards. Identify any quality issues, problems, and/or discrepancies and bring them to manager’s attention.
- Maintain and demonstrate detailed knowledge of all job, equipment, and operating procedures.
- Operate binding and finishing equipment.
- Inform management of printer/file problems. Contact appropriate vendors to report problems that require vendor intervention.
- Assist in maintaining inventory of printed materials, paper stock, digital printing, and binding supplies.
- Operate high volume mailing inserters utilizing closed loop insertion solutions where applicable.
- Support the Print Technology Lead in all testing and problem resolve for new projects.
Baseline Knowledge, Characteristics, and Qualifications:
- High school education
- Integrity and strong interpersonal skills. 1-2 years customer service or printing experience preferred. Must demonstrate professionalism in interaction and communication with Clients and teammates.
- Computer literacy. Must demonstrate ability to effectively manipulate and route files to printers using various software, such as Microsoft Office applications.
- Attention to detail. Must be able to accurately review printed documents to ensure they meet highest quality standards, very good spelling and grammar skills required.
- Accountability and dependability. Must be flexible to work overtime, including weekends. (Infrequent)
- Must be able to work in a standing position for long periods throughout each shift.
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- Print room operates in 2 shifts which will be rotated periodically, where applicable.
J.P. Morgan is a place for talented people from all backgrounds and perspectives because our clients come from all backgrounds and perspectives. We encourage a culture of inclusion, where everyone's opinion counts and all employees have the freedom to deliver their absolute best. This is why we work hard and invest in attracting and developing a diverse workforce. Learn more about our Business Resource Groups in how they help our employees build successful careers and reach their greatest potential
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|