- Arranging Meetings
- Asset Allocation
- Legal Documentation
Corporate – Legal – Executive Assistant – Hong Kong
Location: HK-Hong Kong-Hong Kong-One Island East / 31141
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.4 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorganchase.com
Key Accountabilities/Major Responsibilities:
- Opening hard copy files and e-folders (in shared drive) for transactions based on the information obtained from the trade management system.
Making record of transaction details for the transactions traded on the previous day.
- Assisting in uploading transaction documents drafted by lawyers into the trade management system.
- Keeping track of trades scheduled to be closed each day (i.e. checking from the trade management system) and follow up with the relevant team for missing trades.
- Filings of transaction documentations post-trade.
- Average trade volume: 40-50 transactions per day.
- Extensive diary management; scheduling appointments and management of calendars for lawyers, together with senior legal management visiting from other locations
- Coordination of domestic and international team travel requirements & itineraries
- Events & meeting coordination
- Expense management; preparing and processing expense reimbursements
- Administration and processing of external counsel invoices
- Ability to work with a range of different clients at all levels from internal to external clients such as law firms, clients, company secretary and other business units
- Preparation and management of confidential legal documents and sensitive personnel information
- Amending documents, correspondence and formatting with minimal supervision
- Answering and taking ownership of calls and screening in a confidential manner as appropriate; relaying messages to lawyers
- General office administration support to the team, including new joiner onboarding, resolving IT issues
- Business / Secretarial College Diploma or equivalent desirable
- Minimum five years’ experience as an Executive Assistant with a background in legal or professional services
- Confident at communicating and building relationships with senior stakeholders
- Ability to work with limited supervision using own initiative
- Ability to prioritise effectively, multi-task and work well under pressure
- Ability to demonstrate the utmost discretion and professionalism at all times
- Operate at a very high standard in a fast paced environment and work to tight time deadlines
- Experience with legal documentation desirable