- Anti Money Laundering (AML)
- Know Your Customer (KYC)
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Process Improvement
- Relationship Management
CIB Operations - Wholesale Client Onboarding - APAC KYC Training Delivery Manager - Senior Associate/Vice President - Hong Kong/Singapore
CIB Operations - Wholesale Client On-Boarding (WCOB) Global KYC Operations Services –Training & KYC Advisory - Associate – (Hong Kong/Singapore)About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world
This role is with Wholesale Client On-Boarding (WCOB) Global KYC Operations Support team who are based in London, Bangalore, Bournemouth, Hong Kong, Singapore, Buenos Aires, Tampa and Brooklyn. The team has two main responsibilities: 1) – The development and maintenance of written desktop KYC Procedures – the rules by which JP Morgan fulfils its KYC on-boarding and review processes and the necessary steps to create a KYC record; 2) The development and delivery of KYC Training, tailored to specific regional requirements or products, for new and existing WCOB staff throughout WHEM, EMEA and APAC. Both KYC Procedures and KYC Training teams work closely with WCOB KYC SME’s, WCOB Product Delivery, Re-engineering & Project Management group as well as the CAO & Technology Training team. In addition there is a KYC Advisory Support function.
This position is part of a global team of training managers and trainers who are responsible for identifying the training needs of the APAC region, delivering region specific training and providing KYC advisory support. This role would report to the regional Training Delivery Manager and may be required to travel within the region, to deliver training or attend meetings.
Manage KYC training requirements and training delivery within the APAC region.
Work with local WCOB management to identify KYC training requirements by location.
Plan and execute KYC training to local staff, assist with support and logistic functions.
Drive development of operational KYC training support and SME support to WCOB operations teams.
Liaise and partner KYC advisory support teams in WHEM and EMEA.
Contribute to the development of environment of continuous improvement through creativity, innovation and review.
Communicate and train on topics resulting from operational change
Partner with CAO KYC Training to ensure training materials are updated and refreshed regularly.
Manage and develop an Associate level KYC Trainer.
Skills / Experience Required
- Broad and in-depth KYC/AML knowledge and experience is essential
- Previous experience in training is highly desirable.
- Understanding of KYC E2E operational process.
- Experience in a leading financial institution would be beneficial.
- Experience in Management and Development of subordinates beneficial.
- A proactive approach to problem solving, owning issues and delivering solutions to a tight deadline.
- Be consultative by suggesting process improvements and innovative solutions.
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills.
- Partnership and relationship management: must have ability to develop and maintain strong partnerships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong team player.
- MS Office Skills – Excel/ PowerPoint expert user.