CIB Operations - Compliance Reporting Analyst- Professional - Hong Kong
Location: HK-Hong Kong-New Territories-JPMorgan Tower Shatin / 01134
About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment BankJ.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.Key Responsibilities:Provided with a set of clients, the Compliance Reporting Associate would be responsible for:
- Post-Trade monitoring - Investigate investment guideline breaches with the investment manager; assist client in the breach resolution process
- Creating and sustaining strong client relationships.
- Interpreting investment mandates to identify "rules"
- Agreeing reporting criteria with clients
- Maintaining existing fund "rules" within the system and tailoring available solutions to client changing needs in a timely manner.
- Discussing industry practice, product development and evolving regulations with the client.
- Logical, problem-solving, technical person would be ideally suited.The successful candidate will need to either have, or swiftly acquire, knowledge of financial instruments, including derivatives.
- Degree in related technical area (such as Finance, Mathematics, Economics, Computer Sciences or Business) advantageous but not essential.
- Qualification involving financial instruments is beneficial.
- Minimum 36 months experience working in Fund Services/Asset management/ Finance Industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem solving skillsAdditionally, the successful candidate would have at least two of the following key attributes, demonstrated by suitable experience:
- Strong client servicing experience
- Coding or report writing experience, ideally with logic-based database systems
- Excellent financial market and instrument knowledge
- Compliance reporting product knowledge
- Fluency in written & spoken Mandarin
- PC literacy, especially in Microsoft® Excel
- Asset Allocation
- Microsoft Excel
- Product Development
- Report Writing