CIB Operations - Client Reference Data Associate – Hong Kong
Location: HK-Hong Kong-Hong Kong-One Island East / 31141
About J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.4 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about J.P. Morgan is available at http://www.jpmorganchase.com/
About J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With nearly $20 trillion of assets under custody, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
The Client Reference Data team is a unique group of subject matter experts whose core purpose is to operate as a dedicated, responsive account opening team for the Corporate Investment Bank, driving a consistent end to end process across an array of internal and external stakeholders in order to surpass our clients’ expectations.
• Contribute to a client facing and functional team to optimize output and grow future capacity.
• Attend client conference calls providing status updates on market openings, fund launches and ensuring that regular metrics and milestones are provided.
• Respond to client communications and enquiries.
• Ensure all market accounts are opened within the agreed SLA, including liaison with the custody and client service teams.
• Ensure accurate completion of market documentation with market naming conventions, obtain sign-off in line with the JP Morgan & Agent Policy, arrange for legalization of documents where required.
• Request initiation for the client's key technology requirements; SWIFT, VPR etc.
• Drive relationship building with all key contacts.
Desirable Skills, Experience or Qualifications:
- Great attitude and ability to partner to problem solve.
- Custody knowledge (preferred but not essential).
- Market experience (preferred but not essential).
- Customer Service and client relationship skills.
- Experience interfacing between clients and business partners.
- Ability to understand client requirements and act upon quickly.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to escalate and manage potential risk.
- Ability to work at an individual level and within a team.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, both with internal partnerships and clients.
- Well organized.
- Self starter.
- Demonstrate ability to take initiative.
- Have strong questioning and analytical skills to contribute towards ongoing development of controls as well as automation initiatives.
- Asset Allocation
- Business Strategy
- Customer Service
- Risk Management