- Anti Money Laundering (AML)
- Know Your Customer (KYC)
- Relationship Management
CIB Operations - Client Onboarding, Case Lead (Banking) – Associate
About J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.4 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorganchase.com
About J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With nearly $20 trillion of assets under custody, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
The Wholesale Client Onboarding (WCOB) team is a global team with locations in major cities such as New York, London, Singapore and Hong Kong. The team owns the end to end onboarding and periodic record renewals process which involves working closely with internal stakeholders to serve as a single point. The team functions in close partnership with Sales, Operations, Credit, Legal and Compliance to ensure efficient and timely on boarding/record renewal. WCOB plays a critical role in introducing new clients to our organization as well as ensuring full due diligence is done with respect to new and existing relationships.
The role will consolidate the KYC profile and will ensure that all KYC and AML policies are adhered to and will be responsible for conducting reviews of client’s documentation stored in internal repositories and publicly available information, initiating the necessary screening against relevant search engines and sanction lists and communicate any additional deficiencies back to the business.
High Level Role Overview
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the end to end onboarding process, delivering a high level of client service and relationship management.
The chosen individual will be the single point of contact for the Client during their onboarding and renewals process. They will effectively manage internal stakeholders, prioritize the pipeline through to completion, and facilitate operational performance reviews and metrics to continue to improve the client’s experience with JPM.
The candidate must be able to multi task while ensuring that any risk presented are escalated for dispositioning to ensure that controls and policies are adhered within tight deadlines.
Key Focus Areas
- New account onboarding and renewal case management - liaise with sales/bankers/relationship/compliance partners to obtain required documents
- On time review of client’s KYC documentation in accordance with the firms AML/KYC policies and procedures
- Validate accuracy of data in KYC platforms and ensure completeness of document package
- Performance tracking - Development and measurement of relevant KPIs
- Efficiency gains - Continue E2E onboarding process mapping
Skills & Experience
We are looking for high performing individuals interested in a challenging new opportunity.
- Ideally experience within KYC/Middle Office/operations, with strong products knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to read and write in Mandarin is a must
- Strong working knowledge of KYC / CIP / AML rules and regulations
- Adaptable, flexible and willing to work in a dynamic team environment; someone who can anticipate, manage and resolve problems that could impact the client.
- Strong organization skills, ability to manage several processes simultaneously, prioritzing tasks effectively
- Self-motivated and hardworking individual who is goal orientated, able to work with minimal supervision
- Displays Analytical/Decision Making Skills
- Client Service or Relationship Management experience preferred
|Language||English, Mandarin (Putonghua)|