CIB Operations - Cash Operations - Associate - Hong Kong
Location: HK-Hong Kong-New Territories-JPMorgan Tower Shatin / 01134
About J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.4 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorganchase.com
About J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With nearly $20 trillion of assets under custody, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
- Inward and outward clearing cheque processing and reconciliation
- Giro payment and high value payment processing
- Reconciliation between product systems and general ledger
- Provide assistance for any inquiry from overseas processing hubs
- Assist business initiatives, new product rollouts, process improvement from Operations perspective
- Identify and escalate any technology and process issues and gaps to ensure the team operates in a controlled and robust environment
- Provide client with excellent client services.
- Asset Allocation
- General Ledger
- Process Improvement