- Marketing Campaigns
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Project Management
CIB Marketing - Asia Pacific Employer Brand – Associate – Hong Kong / Singapore
J.P. Morgan Global Employer Brand is the recruitment marketing specialist team that manages an integrated global campaign to attract top candidates to the firm from campus recruits to experienced professionals. Campaign elements include research, brand positioning, key messages, digital & mobile, social media, creative development, media campaigns, printed collateral, live event road shows, employer related press, diversity campaigns and more. It is part of the firm Marketing & Communications organization.
The role: In Asia Pacific, the team supports the talent acquisition strategy for the Corporate and Investment Bank, corporate functions as well as the Asset Management. You will play an integral role in the development and implementation of global marketing campaigns and for the 7 key markets including Australia, China, Hong Kong, Japan, India, Philippines and Singapore.
You will also partner closely with the Employer Brand teams in other regions, the recruiting managers in Human Resources, other specialist teams in the larger Marketing and Communications organization; or work with external agencies to develop and implement the campaign.
We divide our global team into seven workstreams: Brand/Creative, Content, Digital/Social, Paid Media, Experiential, Research and Metrics. You will have the opportunities to join some of the workstreams and support the global team to manage and implement projects.
Some key responsibilities: You will be strapped to (a) global workstreams to co-create and execute global campaigns, (b) selective APAC countries coverage and (c) business divisions’ ownerships.
Responsibilities within global workstreams
· Work with the respective Workstream Leads to plan global projects ladder up to campaign objectives.
· Assigned with mini projects to own, drive plan and partner with other team members to execute around the world
· Initiating and writing presentations, process documents, status reports, newsletters and more
· Building our competitive intelligence for your responsible workstreams through research, insights and reports
· Support project executions for APAC and at times for global, by partnering with internal teams and external agencies
Responsibilities within APAC (assigned to cover selective countries and business divisions)
· In the beginning, you will work in partnership with a senior member of the APAC Employer Brand team to manage the assigned countries and business divisions
· You will learn and understand country specific challenges and priorities, how to synchronize with the regional and global campaign objectives; then work necessary tweaks on key messages, content generations, digital & social push and experiential ideas to address specific recruiting needs.
· Partnership with recruitment team on day-to-day recruitment challenges and execute marketing solutions.
· Coordinate with agency/vendor to implement marketing components
· Take part in designing event strategy & format while manage some of the virtual and in-person events
· Benchmark performance (metrics and measures of success) and identify opportunities to continually improve the campaign
The ideal candidate would have relevant work experience in marketing. Agency background is a plus. We also look for a candidate with the following qualities:
· Excellent work ethic: Self-starter; able to work independently, but also as part of a global team. Will not mind to roll up the sleeves and work on execution.
· The ability to prioritize effectively while managing competing demands and high volume
· Strong organizational and project management skills
· Problem solver. Ability to think of creative solutions to work within context and help drive global strategy.
· Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
· Interest in social media trends
· Extreme attention to detail
· Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
· Flexibility on working hours (there will be evening hours to connect with other regions) and willingness to travel
· Native fluency in English is a must.
· Able to speak Mandarin and read Chinese.
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|