- Deal Origination
- Financial Modeling
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Project Management
- Risk Management
CIB – Investment Banking - SIG Analyst - Hong Kong
About Corporate and Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank combines our industry leadership and capabilities in Investment banking, corporate banking and financial transaction processes to serve our institutional clients.
About Investment Banking
J.P. Morgan is one of the world's top-tier global investment banks. We advise clients on corporate strategy and structuring and executing of complex M&A transactions, help them raise capital, make markets in financial instruments and provide sophisticated risk management services. This capability supports an outstanding network of relationships with corporate and institutional clients that lie at the heart of our Investment Banking franchise. The three main teams include:
Industry Teams: working as part of a team on projects involving various financial products but focus on servicing clients within an industry. Our investment bankers help clients identify opportunities and develop strategies related to mergers & acquisitions, and capital structuring and raising, as well as commodity trading and hedging sometimes. Groups include: Consumer, Retail and Healthcare, Diversified Industrials, Financial Institutions Group, Energy, Real Estate and Technology, Media and Telecom.
Country Coverage Teams: you may help clients in Asian countries and regions, such as Greater China and Singapore, by executing transactions across a broad range of industries and products.
Product Teams: Product teams execute transactions across a variety of industries but specialize in a particular financial instrument or product. Groups include: Equity Capital and Derivative Markets, Debt Capital Markets and Mergers and Acquisitions.
You will join on a global program at the Analyst or Associate level in an Industry, Country Coverage or Product Team. Working with a broader team of over 100 Analysts and Associates in the region, you will be provided opportunities to be involved real-time in transactions that may include frequent travel. Responsibilities include:
- Working as a part of the deal team to support seniors in deal origination and execution.
- Contributing to the production of presentation materials, prepare transaction documents, conduct due diligence and perform market and industry research.
- Performing financial valuation, discounted cash flow and multiples based analyses.
- Building and using financial models.
- Executing client transactions from start to closing.
- Providing project management support to senior team members.
- Applying the firm's approach and policies for managing risks.
- Prior working experience in an investment banking front office role.
- Strong accounting, finance, quantitative and business writing skills.
- A well-rounded academic background from a top tier educational institution.
- Understands transaction cycle and the steps in the process and is execution oriented.
- Impeccable communication details with the ability to effectively interact with senior professionals, clients and key stakeholders in other line of business.
- Self-directed, highly motivated, and able to work independently.
- Fluency in English and Mandarin is essential.
- Fluency in another Asian language is an advantage.
|Language||English, Mandarin (Putonghua)|