About J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
About J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With nearly $20 trillion of assets under custody, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
· Implement new, or manage existing, Supply Chain Finance (SCF) Programs, including leading regular dialogues with multinational corporate clients on supplier engagement strategy and program expansion plans
· Enroll new SCF suppliers including sales and marketing, negotiation, documentation, and implementation coordination
· Manage existing portfolio to grow program utilization
· Conduct due diligence on suppliers to ensure adherence to Compliance, Risk and Product requirements on SCF Programs
· Handle and resolve supplier issues in a timely and professional manner
· Liaise closely with internal partners in regional/global SCF teams to ensure coordinated approach on program management and vendor enrollment activities
· Work with product development and trade advisory teams to collect and provide product feedback and market intelligence
· Lead projects/initiatives on system or process enhancement
· A university degree holder in finance, business administration or related discipline
· At least 2-3 years of relevant work experience with established financial institutions
· Related experience in supply chain/trade finance preferred
· Ability to communicate and interact effectively with people at all levels, including senior representatives of multinational corporates
· Good understanding of the economic, political and business environment of PRC
· Strong written and presentation skills
· Analytical and very good execution skills
· Strong attention to detail
· Self-directed, highly motivated, and able to work independently to deliver in a timely and accurate manner
· Able to read/write Chinese
· Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese