- Asset Allocation
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Visio
- Microsoft Word
- Program Management
- Quality Assurance
- Risk Management
CIB Controls - Asia Controls Office, Policy Program Manager – Senior Associate – Hong Kong
Location: HK-Hong Kong-Hong Kong-One Island East / 31141
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity.
JPMC leverages its global footprint, scale and center of excellence capabilities to enhance product offerings, access expertise, support variable human resource needs, facilitate operations restructuring, and optimize efficiencies through the use of Affiliates or Legal Entities. These benefits may be facilitated through outsourcing and the implementation of Inter-Affiliate Services (IAS) where a service is provided by one Legal Entity for the benefit of another Legal Entity or Entities. The provision of Inter-Affiliate Services may occur between Legal Entities within a single country or jurisdiction, or between Legal Entities located in different countries or jurisdictions.
To ensure compliance with regulations, statutes and related implementation requirements, the execution of Inter-Affiliate Services is facilitated by the firm-wide “Inter-Affiliate Services” (IAS) process. The Inter-Affiliate Services program is focused on enhancing the current processes controls and institutionalization across the firm. Within the Asia Controls Office, the IAS Policy Program Team has accountability for managing the IAS process and delivering the enhanced Inter-Affiliate Services program. The Regional IAS Manager will work in close partnership with Line of Business Control Officers, Business Management, Location Control Officers, and Country Administrative Officers. He/She will also partner with Legal, Compliance, Risk, Technology, Operations, Finance, and Audit functions.
The responsibilities of the IAS Regional Manager include:
- Serve as the single point of contact for IAS policy and governance for APAC stakeholders.
- Ensure that the IAS program is well understood, complied with, and embedded in BAU practices and procedures in APAC
- Understand regulatory requirements in APAC associated with Inter-Affiliate outsourcing and ensure related controls are incorporated into the current IAS process where appropriate.
- Partner with LoBs and Corporate Groups to support remediation, track exceptions and action plans to closure.
- Act as a central point of contact for tracking, monitoring, and reporting IAS activity in APAC.
- Work with Legal and Compliance to meet regulatory requests related to the firm’s IAS Policy, Standards and processes.
- Undertake quality assurance assessments of LoBs and Corporate Groups.
- In collaboration with business and functional partners identify process and tool enhancement opportunities to improve controls, management information and efficiency, especially as they apply to APAC requirements.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in oversight and control, risk management, compliance, program management and / or in an operational capacity.
- Excellent familiarity with the regulatory environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work within a global team or numerous dispersed cross-functional groups.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to effectively lead discussions and meetings.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management and staff.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel, Access, Word, Visio, and PowerPoint.
- At minimum, Bachelor's degree or equivalent required.
- Outsourcing subject matter expertise an advantage.
JPMorgan Chase is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.