Banking Technology Trainer
Location: HK-Hong Kong-Hong Kong-Chater House / 03761
About J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.4 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorganchase.com
About J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With nearly $20 trillion of assets under custody, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
Technology Department Overview
GICB technology supports three groups within the broader Banking business, part of the CIB (Corporate & Investment Bank): GIB (Global Investment Banking), GCB (Global Corporate Banking) & TS Sales(Treasury Services Sales). Our technology team develops and supports a variety of technology tools aimed at enhancing the controls agenda, driving efficiency and mobility, differentiating our client delivery through innovation and ensuring the overall technology environment is stable and efficient, including Banking’s use of firmwide technology tools.
The role(s) are for trainers to partner closely with business users and the technology team to maximize usage of the various tools being developed within the tech team. Surveys and other feedback mechanisms have highlighted that whilst tools are well regarded, general awareness and knowledge of how to best utilize the various tools could be improved to increase their value and boost bankers’ efficiency. This role would also provide an excellent conduit to both raise awareness for bankers of the various tools as well as provide regular feedback to the developers of how users perceive the tools and UI/UX improvement opportunities. Trainers would be expected to develop a training plan aimed at ensuring 100% of bankers are trained on an appropriate rolling basis, mixing 1-to-1, team meetings, dedicated training sessions, drop-ins, virtual training and participation in the formal graduate training programs.
1) Understand the different roles/personas of various business users/bankers
2) Learn the various technology applications within Banking (Desktop, Web, Mobile)
3) Develop a training plan, partnering with the broader technology teams and learning & development teams
4) Deliver varied forms of training to capture maximum participation
5) Ensure adequate tracking/metrics of training delivery and work with L&D and Tech to measure impact on usage/ROI
6) Create instructor materials (course outlines, background material, instructional materials, and training aids).
7) Continuously enhance technical instructional delivery and presentation skills.
8) Ensure the quality and consistency of course content throughout a course life cycle.
9) Act as a conduit for UI/UX (or other) feedback for the broader tech team to incorporate into design/enhancements
- Asset Allocation