Associate, Regional Compliance, Hong Kong
Location: HK-Hong Kong-Hong Kong-One Island East / 31141
APAC Compliance plays a critical role in the successful execution of the firm's compliance mission. The Compliance function ensures the development and maintenance of a strong compliance culture by developing and maintaining program infrastructure that identifies, measures and monitors compliance with applicable laws, regulations and rules that govern our business within APAC and globally. Compliance teams work closely with business, legal, risk, and audit functions to provide expertise on regulatory compliance matters, assess and measure compliance and related risks, and monitor and test the adequacy of the firm's compliance control environment.
APAC Compliance Strategy, Communications and Management Information Services (MIS) Team is focused on developing and maintaining a sustainable, efficient and secure information sharing platform within Compliance. The team is responsible for the gathering of Compliance related information, information analytics, presentation and communications, and finally providing intelligence and crucial trending to the APAC Compliance Executive Committee members to make effective and informed strategic decisions.
This role has two key responsibilities: conduct periodic or ad-hoc regional governance gap analysis or reviews, and be able to consolidate information gathered and effectively communicate findings or conclusions in form of written communications, presentations or update policies and procedures.
Person assuming this role is expected to be able to design simple and logical presentations for regional and global communications. As part of the APAC Compliance Strategy, Communications and Management Information Services (MIS) Team, the successful candidate will work closely with Senior Management in APAC Compliance to produce effective content, using Company’s branding guidelines, to effectively communicate sometimes complex matters to wider audience within the Firm.
• Excellent organizational skills, with effective communications, research and analytical skills to direct gap analysis and reviews across 13 countries and multiple Line of Businesses
• Solid drafting, writing and presentation skills and be able to design presentations that are simple, logical and compelling for regional and sometimes global communications purposes using company branding guidelines
• Candidate must possess exceptional interpersonal skills, with the ability to assimilate new information and internal customers’ requirements into an effective presentation design and justify concepts to the customers
• Candidate may need to create original graphic content for slides to communicate complex concept / ideas
• Keep up-to-date with knowledge of PowerPoint design and storyboarding techniques
• Provide quality assurance of all deliverables
• Enthusiastic, self-motivated with a proven aptitude for quick creative thinking with acute attention to detail within demanding deadlines. Must enjoy learning, working in a dynamic environment.
• Minimum 5 years of financial services or management consulting work experience with specific experience in marketing or corporate communications
• Strong presentation design portfolio demonstrating ability to present large amount of information in a logical and succinct manner through use of original or readily available graphics and/or written English
• Understanding of and experience in corporate branding, layout, colour theory and typographic in both digital and print media
• Expert level in PowerPoint including use of multiple masters, colour themes, animations
• Expert use of PowerPoint and Adobe Creative Suites
• Working knowledge of QlikView or other visualization tools are preferable
- Asset Allocation
- Corporate Communications
- Gap Analysis
- Management Consulting
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Quality Assurance