- Fixed Income
- Interest Rates
- Liquidity Risk
- Market Risk
- Risk Management
- Risk Reporting
- Stress testing
Associate – CIO Liquidity Risk Oversight – Hong Kong
Location: HK-Hong Kong-Hong Kong-Chater House / 03761
JP Morgan Chase
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at http://www.jpmorganchase.com/.
Our Firmwide Risk Function
Our Firmwide Risk function is focused on cultivating a stronger, unified culture that embraces a sense of personal accountability for developing the highest corporate standards in governance and controls across the firm. Business priorities are built around the need to strengthen and guard the firm from the many risks we face, financial rigor, risk discipline, fostering a transparent culture and doing the right thing in every situation. We are equally focused on nurturing talent, respecting the diverse experiences that our team of Risk professionals bring and embracing an inclusive environment.
CTC seeks to hire an Associate to join its APAC Liquidity Risk Oversight function. This individual will be responsible for liquidity risk related matters, including liquidity monitoring, forecasting, reporting, policy setting and risk management for a number of countries in APAC. The independent Liquidity Risk Oversight group partners with other internal risk groups, Corporate Treasury, as well as senior management, to formalize funding strategies through normal and stress market environments. In addition, the team will frequently interact with external regulators. The position offers opportunities to gain visibility into various market products, risk metrics and processes, and increase understanding in firm wide company initiatives.
- Support assessment and control of liquidity risk for all legal entities in a number of countries in APAC.
- Provide commentary on liquidity risk reports
- Provide liquidity risk analysis including liquidity stress tests, scenario analyses and ad hoc reviews of market or internal developments
- Work with Treasury and Risk groups to develop and maintain liquidity risk reports and limit monitoring tools
- Produce key risk analytic reports for senior Treasury management, business partners, various Risk committees and regulators.
- Analyze market and behavioral assumptions for liquidity stress testing
- Participate in the development and build-out of the liquidity risk management process and infrastructure
- Interact and partner with Lines of Business and other corporate functions in order to obtain data, understand and analyze potential liquidity risks implications.
- Contribute to responses on regulatory requests regarding liquidity risk.
- Minimum 3 years experience in risk management: liquidity/treasury risk, market risk and/or trading of fixed income products
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Eager to learn and able to quickly understand new and complex issues
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once and deliver results under tight time constraints
- Understanding of stress testing and experience with stress construction
- Understanding of fixed income market, including cross currency swaps, interest rates swaps, and basis risk
- Understanding of the governance and controls surrounding treasury functions and liquidity risk monitoring.
- Knowledge of liquidity risk management guidance and banking regulations and practices in Asia
Education: An undergraduate degree is required. A professional qualification such as CFA or FRM is a plus.
- Certified Financial Risk Manager (FRM)
- CFA Level III / CFA Charterholder