- Adobe Dreamweaver
- Digital Media
- Mutual Funds
- Record keeping
Asset Management Marketing - Multimedia Graphic Designer, Asia Pacific – Associate/Vice President
Job Offer : Multimedia Graphic Designer, Asia Pacific
J.P. Morgan Asset Management is among the world's largest and most respected investment managers. Our experienced professionals operate across the U.S., Europe, Asia, Latin America and other key financial centers worldwide. Together, they deliver a diverse range of investments spanning all major asset classes, market sectors and geographic regions - from mutual funds to separate accounts, traditional strategies to alternatives, single-asset portfolios to packaged solutions.
The hallmarks of our business at J.P. Morgan Asset Management include a focus on exceptional risk-adjusted performance, an innovative product lineup designed for global diversification and a commitment to the highest quality service. We continue to build strong, growing partnerships with our clients providing insights and investments to meet their needs.
The Creative Service team of J.P. Morgan Asset Management is part of the Marketing organization, and is currently seeking an experienced graphic designer who will be responsible for design, production and execution of still and animated graphical elements for different media platforms, ranging from print, presentation, below-the-line marketing collaterals, to website and mobile banners, videos, social media etc. Potential candidates should be a thinker and a solution finder, passionate about creativity, working with teams to bring ideas to life; enthusiastic about making changes for the better, and keen to keep this enthusiasm with the team.
It’s crucial to have experience of working in a recognized brand, integrated or digital agency, and have designed for a variety of creative channels. It’s important to be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and able to deliver world class designs to effectively communicate.
Create strong sense of style aligned with brand guidelines through excellent skills in typography, photography, and video
Create and rollout integrated multimedia campaigns in partnership with copywriting resources and key stakeholders
Conceptualise and design high quality print, digital and video work, that aligns with business and marketing objectives
Create new and original designs from scratch based on corporate and project specification, needs and brand image
Produce creative designs adapted from core visuals for multiple media platforms
Collaborate with teams to translate complicated information and data into clear, effective charts, graphs and compelling visuals and stories
Maintain corporate brand standards and consistency of message and design across materials and media
Ability to work from a styleguide but also push the boundaries to keep designs fresh and interesting
Create visually compelling and high impact presentations for strategic initiatives and important presentations
Supervise and coordinate amongst team to ensure quality and timely delivery of design work
Create and maintain files for all creative assets and resources, such as software, art materials, special fonts etc. for record keeping and reference
Evaluate, manage production resources for productivity
Perform ad hoc projects and assignments as required
Please include a link to your online portfolio in your resume.
- Degree holder in related filed from a recognized institution
- Minimum 5 years of experience in professional design setting
- Proficiency in design applications including Adobe Create Suite, In-Design, Dreamweaver and basic coding skills
- Ability to produce creative designs across multiple media platforms including animations and infographics
- Good knowledge of corporate branding, digital media and colour theory
- A passion for design and data and a solid understanding of digital tools, trends and infrastructure
- Team player with initiative, good communication and problem solving skills
High level of communication skills with the ability to receive and interpret complex creative briefs, present ideas creatively and effectively
- Good time management with ability to multi-task, work in a demanding, fast paced environment and handle multiple, competing priorities and projects with quality output at one time
- Ability to adapt quickly and shift priorities based on unexpected business demand
- High level of independence, energy and integrity; respect for diversify of opinions and styles; Enjoy to work as part of a team and open to take directions from multiple stakehoders
- Ideally can speak in English and Mandarin
- Experience gained from leading financial news platform, design agency / advertising agency will be an advantage
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Mandarin (Putonghua)|