- Apache Hadoop
- Asset Allocation
- Big Data
- Data Warehousing
- Machine Learning
Asset Management, Digital Marketing, Big Data Platform Engineer, Associate
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in asset and wealth management services. The Asset Management line of business serves institutional, ultra high net worth, high net worth and retail clients through its Global Investment Management and Global Wealth Management businesses. With client assets of $2.4 trillion and assets under management of $1.7 trillion, we are one of the largest asset and wealth managers in the world.
J.P. Morgan Asset Management (Investment Management) is a leading investment manager of choice for institutions, financial intermediaries and individual investors, worldwide. With a heritage of more than two centuries, a broad range of core and alternative strategies, and investment professionals operating in every major world market, we offer investment experience and insight that few other firms can match.
The Asset Management Digital Marketing Technology Team is responsible for developing and maintaining the marketing tools that support clients across web, mobile, and email channels. Our Web presence helps our clients and their advisors find Asset Management products that best fit their financial goals. The site you will work on provides critical product information as well as Thought Leadership across multiple countries and languages.
Part of the AM APAC Digital group. Work on building the Data Lake Big Data platform to support Digital Analytics and Machine learning efforts across Asset Management domain.
- First-hand experience in working with distributed systems, data warehousing ( ETL, Data Model, Reporting) and handling large data sets
- Experience with Big Data Technologies such as Hadoop, Apache Spark, Hbase, Elastic search and related tech.
- Fluency with one of Java or Scala and experience with Python.
- Familiarity with Machine Learning concepts and Exposure to working with Cloud technologies is preferred
- Experience with any of Docker, Kubernetes, Mesosphere is nice to have.
- Two or more years of experience
- Demonstrated track record of delivery and leadership of teams
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Proficiency with software test automation including unit and behavioural testing
- Proficiency in Agile software development methodologies including TDD and developer pairing
- Familiarity with continuous integration processes and tools
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent