- Corporate Actions
- Fixed Income
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
- Operational Risk
- Project Management
- Team Management
Asset Management, Corporate Actions Specialist, VP / Associate
JPMorgan Asset Management is one of the world’s largest and most comprehensive investment managers. We are a leading asset manager of choice for institutions, financial intermediaries and individual investors, worldwide. We have a heritage of more than two centuries, a broad range of core and alternative strategies along with investment professionals operating in every major world market, offering investment experience and insight that few other firms can match.
The Investment Management business is a leader across a broad range of core and alternative strategies, and investment professionals operating in every major world market, we offer investment experience and insight that few other firms can match & comprises:
• managing client assets and delivering strong risk-adjusted returns
• 1,300 investment professionals providing more than 350 different strategies spanning the full spectrum of asset classes, including equity, fixed income, cash liquidity, currency, real estate, hedge funds and private equity
• leadership positions in U.K., Continental Europe, U.S., Asia, and Japan
As a Corporate Actions Specialist in Hong Kong Operations Team, you will be responsible for supervising the team to handle corporate action, proxy voting and other asset servicing related tasks.
- Manage a team to perform oversight on services provided by third party vendors
- Liaise with fund managers on voluntary corporate action events and ensure instructions are sent before deadline
- Perform proxy voting and collateral management activities.
- Work closely with fund trustees and service providers on different areas to ensure smooth operations of JPM funds.
- Partnering with internal stakeholders to work on global/regional/local initiatives.
- Control oversight of key operational processes to mitigate daily operational risk.
- Verify market news such as ad hoc holiday announcement and change of market regulations provided by multiple sources, assess potential impact to business and take appropriate action.
- 5+ years end to end corporate actions experience either through a Prime Broker or Custodian with a particular focus on both Operations and Client Service experience.
- Global market knowledge
- Equity, Fixed Income and Derivative Product Knowledge
Experience working in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- An exceptional team player with a high level of integrity and self-discipline
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with excellent command of written and spoken English, Chinese and Cantonese
- Strong data sensitivity & detail minded
- Highly proficient in PC skills (MS Word, MS PowerPoint & MS Excel).
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Project management skill
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|